Here’s the tool you need to quickly discover how your chapter and chapter members are measuring up against the Power of One.
The Power of One is:
- One must be present to win
- One referral per week on average
- One visitor per month on average
- One 121 per week on average
- One CEU per week on average
The PALMS Analysis Tool is an Excel spreadsheet. Here’s are the steps you take after downloading the Tool:
- Log in to your BNI Connect account and export the BNI PALMS Summary Report (it can be for any period of time, which you specify)
- Transfer the information to the PALMS Analysis Tool
- Fix up the format of the Tool to create a easy-to-read report for your Leadership Team and chapter members
Her’s what to do.
Step 1: Download the spreadsheet by clicking here: PALMS Analysis Tool V2.2
Step 2: View this 5-minute video shows how to get data from BNI Connect to create your own chapter’s PALMS Analysis Report:
Step 3: This video explains the information in the PALMS Analysis Report: